Sale FAQS

I ship within one business day of receiving your payment. I will ship worldwide. Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees which will be actual postage paid. International buyers will be responsible for any fees incurred to be allowed to ship.

I accept PayPal and can be paid through this email address:
denisecarolclark@hotmail.com

If payment is not made within 3 days of receiving your notice that you want the item, the item will go back on the list for sale again.

I try to take pictures so you can see the item and describe the item to the best of my ability. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let me know and we can work it out. I will do refunds ONLY if the buyer returns the merchandise and pays for return shipping.

If you see something you'd like to purchase, you can let me know with a post or with an email to denisecarolclark@hotmail.com . I will follow up with you as soon as I read your request.

I do appreciate your taking the time to look things over and I hope you see something you might enjoy.

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.